At HostingBee we protect your personal information, your domain and your website for free. Simply register a domain or transfer domain to us with us and you will have this free advantage.
At HostingBee your website and secure personal information
Domain Privacy + Protection prevents your personal information from being exposed. ICANN, the international governing body for domain names, requires every domain registrar to maintain a publicly viewable "WHOIS" database that displays the personal contact information (including home address and phone numbers) for every registered domain. With Domain Privacy + Protection enabled, we'll show our information in place of yours.
Two potential threats to your website and domain are hackers and human error. Domain Privacy + Protection helps keep you safe from both, with malware scans and blacklist prevention provided by SiteLock. Not only are you protecting both your domain and website, but your reputation as well.
Why Domain Privacy + Protection?
- Prevent compromise of your personal information
- Enjoy full domain features including bulk DNS and management tools
- Stop domain-related junk email, spam, or phone calls
- Deter against potential stalkers or harassment
- Protect against unauthorized access to your website and domain